Some Interesting But Relatively Unknown Facts
Facts that you may find interesting.
In my last few years, i have found a variety of weird facts:
- Cows milk is neither acidic or basic, but is in fact neutral.
- Your breakfast was probably handled my hundreds of people (farmers, factory workers, supermarket cashiers and baggers, and everyone in between)
- Runescape membership is cheaper than you might think. 5.95, the cost of a months membership, can be raised by simply not buying those 4 cans of coke, or 3 ice creams. (credit to Mr Sir for the info)
- You can save hundreds of Euro just by turning off lights, having showers instead of baths, cycling, etc.
- A casino with a roulette wheel can guarantee profit by adding the green number, which make the odds of winning on red/black 18/38. This means the casino wins just over half the time.
- The sound of a siren on an ambulance will sound higher pitched when approaching, and lower pitched when moving away.
- 20 million = the amount of sperm cells in just 1 milliliter of human semen.
- Videos can be made by putting together hundreds of individual pictures. this is Stop motion animation.
- Money is worth more or less in different places. for example, 5 euro in a convenience store will buy you around 4 cokes, or 5 chocolate bars, or maybe even 2 loaves of bread. Online, however, 5 euro could buy you a laser pen, or 3 glow sticks, or a 2gb SD card.
- Apple is waaaaaaaaaaay better than windows in all categories (other than price). Deal With It!
- Players on RuneScape who tell other people to “get a life”, need to look in a mirror, and get a life themselves.
- Although commonly believed by my classmates 6 years ago, in chess, the king cannot destroy all enemy pieces by “firin his lazor”. Also, the Pawns cannot suicide bomb, and the bishops cannot call meteor showers.
- Swine Flu vaccines cannot cause swine flu, but they can sometimes cause mild drowsiness, and the injection hurts like hell.
Thats pretty much all i can think of for now have fun and please, COMMENT!